Bowl-a-Thon page of the week
Maybe you're bowling (or miniature golfing, or karaoke-ing) in the 5th Annual National Abortion Access Bowl-a-Thon to help raise money to help someone you will never meet be able to get the medical care they need. You. Are. Awesome.
Or maybe you're not bowling but you are cheering on a bowling team. We want to share the love.
Do you know someone with a particularly persuasive or outrageously decorated Bowl-a-Thon page? Is it the adorable animated kitten gifs that win you over? The promise of homemade cupcakes delivered to your door, the avowals to ink one's very skin? Maybe it's as simple as a pure, heartfelt story that brings tears to your eyes. We want to know!
Every Friday, we will choose ONE Bowl-a-Thon page to feature on our site.
- March 7: WINNER! Amy Gordon, with the New York Abortion Access Fund's Yale Nursing Students for Choice
- February 28: WINNER! Aspen Webster, with the Lilith Fund's FANGtastics
- April 12: WINNER! Sara "Sparo" Slater, with the Hyde Hackers
- April 5: WINNER! April Greene, with Back Alley Ballbusters
- March 29: WINNER! Puck Ferrys
- March 22: WINNER! FLAW (Fight Laws Against Women)
- March 15: WINNER! Val, with Chalk It Up for Choice
- March 8: WINNER! Jennifer, with Les Superchouettes
- March 1: WINNER! Dylan, with the Freedom Rollers
- February 22: WINNER! Colin, with the Fighting Marus
- February 15: WINNER! Feminist Drinking Club
Tell us why we should feature your friend's page -- or YOURS!
Nominate a page here: