Bowl-a-Thon page of the week
Maybe you're bowling (or pool hustling, or karaoke-ing) in the 6th Annual National Abortion Access Bowl-a-Thon to help raise money to help someone you will never meet be able to get the medical care they need. You. Are. Awesome.
Or maybe you're not bowling but you are cheering on a bowling team. We want to share the love.
Do you know a person or a team with a particularly persuasive or outrageously decorated Bowl-a-Thon page? Is it the adorable animated kitten gifs that win you over? The groanworthy pun of a team name? The promise of homemade cupcakes delivered to your door, the avowals to ink one's very skin? Maybe it's as simple as a pure, heartfelt story that brings tears to your eyes. We want to know!
Every week, we will choose ONE Bowl-a-Thon page, to be featured on our site and on the front page of the Abortion Access Bowl-a-Thon site. Vote using the form at the end of this page and tweet @AbortionFunds with a link to the page.
Submissions are CLOSED for 2015. Check out our winners for this year, as well as years past, and get inspired! #bowl16 will be here before you know it!
- April 21: WINNER! Rachel for Lilith Fund!
- April 14: WINNER! Amanda W for Lilith Fund!
- April 7: WINNER! Persophene's Pin Pounders for Kentucky Support Network!
- March 31: WINNER! Deep South Wonder Woman for Mississippi Reproductive Freedom Fund!
- March 24: WINNER! Emily C. for DC Abortion Fund
- March 17: WINNER! Cervixei for Lilith Fund - Rio Grande Valley
- March 10: WINNER! April G for Georgia Reproductive Access Network
- March 3: WINNER! Left Sharks for Reproductive Justice for the Lilith Fund-Houston
- February 24: WINNER! Vanessa N with the Richmond Reproductive Freedom Project
- April 11: WINNER! Tana, with the Richmond Reproductive Freedom Project
- April 4: WINNER! Kelz, with the Carolina Abortion Fund
- March 28: WINNER! Mel B., with the Lilith Fund and the West Texas Fund
- March 21: WINNER! Anne Phillips, with the Eastern Massachusetts Abortion Fund's Lara Croft's Womb Raiders
- March 14: WINNER! Mary D., with Preterm Access Fund's Ovary Achievers
- March 7: WINNER! Amy Gordon, with the New York Abortion Access Fund's Yale Nursing Students for Choice
- February 28: WINNER! Aspen Webster, with the Lilith Fund's FANGtastics
- April 12: WINNER! Sara "Sparo" Slater, with the Hyde Hackers
- April 5: WINNER! April Greene, with Back Alley Ballbusters
- March 29: WINNER! Puck Ferrys
- March 22: WINNER! FLAW (Fight Laws Against Women)
- March 15: WINNER! Val, with Chalk It Up for Choice
- March 8: WINNER! Jennifer, with Les Superchouettes
- March 1: WINNER! Dylan, with the Freedom Rollers
- February 22: WINNER! Colin, with the Fighting Marus
- February 15: WINNER! Feminist Drinking Club
Tell us why we should feature your friend's page -- or YOURS!
Nominations are closed for 2015. We'll see you in 2016 for the 7th Annual National Abortion Access Bowl-a-Thon!